TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. As a company, Toyota Motor Europe focuses on sustainability and future generations and strongly promotes diversity, inclusion and gender equality. We are highly interested in receiving the applications from professionals of all backgrounds and genders looking to build their career in either scientific, engineering or corporate positions.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
• We expect a student in final year of master level in Computer Engineering / Engineering.
• You are fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset
• Big data analysis and programming language knowledge are a must.
• Strong computer skills are expected, particularly Power Bi and other MS tools.
• You enjoy analytical tasks & you make fact-based decisions
• You are well structured and organised to effectively develop clear processes and procedures.
• You can work independently and achieve objectives with limited levels of supervision
• You are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people in a multicultural environment
• You wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• You have a customer first mind-set.
Your team and your responsibilities
Within the Quality Function of Toyota’s European Headquarter, the Project Quality team is responsible to audit & improve the overall quality level for European vehicle projects (from concept until Start of Production), utilizing Customer feedbacks received via different sources.
As we are moving towards a Mobility Company, in addition to the vehicle projects, our scope is also expanding to mobility and value-added (connected) services.
This internship project will be mainly focussing on:
• Developing Voice Of Customer (VoC) data analysis and visualization tool
• Establish a clear VoC data handling process and tool usage methodology
• Formalize the above in a clear VoC analysis procedure/manual
Place of employment
• Toyota Motor Europe Head Office, Evere, Belgium.
Starting date: asap
Duration: 6 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. Interested in this internship, please apply online via www.toyotajobs.com.