Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
The contract will begin between October 4th and November 2th and will finish by the end of January.
Your role: make our new customers feel like home straight from the beginning, by delivering the best onboarding experience
Your mission : Join the onboarding team and help us on welcoming our new customers into PayFit
By doing so, you will :
• be the first point of contact in the Customer Service department before the client will be live,
• manage the transition from the previous payroll solution of our customer into PayFit,
• setup the accounts of the new customers
• support and help our new customers through the generation of their first payslips with PayFit
• ensure a smooth transition from Onboarding to the Customer Success team.
Your main KPIs will be:
• how well you manage and guide our new customer through the onboarding journey,
• how fast you obtain what is needed from the customers in order to set up their accounts,
• how fast you manage to solve concrete customer issues.
• how well your customer is satisfied by the onboarding journey
You will also:
• be trained on PayFit amazing product and on payroll topics,
• be the bridge between Sales and Customer Care teams.
Two of PayFit most challenging goals are to Keep an amazing growth and make our Customers super happy.
As an Onboarder Specialist, your role is to always keep in mind this targets. In other words, you will become a PayFit expert and be the reflection of the best service we can give to our clients at their first arrival at PayFit.
You will be part of the Customer Service Department, you will manage the transition of our new customers from prospect to happy customer.
As such, you will:
• establish a good relationship with the customer straight from the beginning,
• guide our new customer through their onboarding journey by being proactive and helpful,
As their first trusted contact you will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction.
This job has been tailored for you if have...
• you have excellent organization and coordination skills,
• managing project is something you love and you enjoy doing on an everyday basis,
• you are rigorous and a great problem solver,
• you have a first significant experience in a customer facing role. SaaS is a benefit,
• you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French (native) and a good level in English,
• strong empathy skill, real desire to help customers,
• you are eager to learn about new subjects and you are not afraid of « PAYROLL »
• you’re a product lover- Experience in B2B SaaS company is a big +,
• we are looking for team players, passionate and innovative people, who want to build a big success story with us!
We are meant to work together if...
• you're convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry,
• you have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious,
What we offer
• an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
• an attractive compensation package (market top 5%)
• an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
• remote friendly policy that allows you to work from anywhere
• a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
• regular team and global events,
• restaurant tickets,
• 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
• Henner insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
• great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
1️ - Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️ - Phone interview
3️ - Meeting with team-members, including a technical test
4️ - Meetings with Charles, our Onboarding Director
Want to know more about our epic team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)