We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an SEO Lead for the United Kingdom, a market that holds great potential for papernest !
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an International Digital Marketing (British National).
Your scope :
- Within Marketing & Sales team and based in Barcelona, your mission is to drive, plan and execute SEO Strategy in the UK by managing a team of 2+ people
- Your role consists in generating leads of users that potentially need one of the contracts we manage at papernest and send them to our Operations/Product teams
- You own platforms/websites generating >100,000 users each month
- This is a strategic role for papernest since you will be leading one of our main acquisition channels. Your role will cover several areas : digital marketing, project management, SEO, user-experience, data analysis and management.
- Strategy and Project Management : identification and prioritization of growth opportunities (keyword research, website structures, sizing content needs, …) to build roadmap & action plans (goals, resources, execution)
Management : you are in charge of the coordination of a team of 2+ interns with high likelihood of growing the team every semester
- Mentoring and coaching
- Problem solving on daily topics
Data analysis : you follow the performance the SEO funnel for your markets
- weekly/monthly performance analysis
- dashboard ownership
- one shot analysis about KPIs like Revenues, Trafic, market share, etc. to find growth opportunities
- Project Management/Product Ownership : specification and “product ownership” for dedicated SEO platforms with Tech and Operations teams (website creation, new templates, launch of new services, …).4
Content creation :
- you ensure perfect content creation and integration based on SEO best practices and UX optimizations …
- … enabling interactions with others websites (social media, press, …) to improve our authority (linkbuilding)
- On-site optimization : you ensure SEO best practices implementation across our platforms (internal linking, tags, crawl optimization, semantic, …)
- UX : you collect insights about our users by analyzing key metrics (bounce rate, conversion rate, …) and launch A/B tests to find upsides working closely with other teams
- Top business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player, and willing to test new things
- A strong interest in the digital marketing field and/or a previous experience on this field
- The role is mostly focus on SEO : still, we are not looking for a SEO expert Day 0 → you will have a dedicated onboarding & training on this aspect
- Very analytic skills (you know Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL)
- Native in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working experience : >1-3 years
- To have autonomy, impact and face real challenges
- Endorse a position with strong responsibilities, being strategic for the company development and growth.
- Learn and work closely with enthusiastic, motivated and committed teams
Your manager will be William, our Digital Acquisition Manager for the UK, Germany and India. A proud Kiwi raised far away from the archipelago of his origins, William is an expert camper and will spin the decks at the eventual Barcelona paper-party. He joined papernest with the heavy task of building the UK acquisition platforms from the ground up, and now oversees our strategy both across the Channel but also for our newest markets.
- First call with Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with William, Digital Acquisition Manager for UK/DE/IN
- Excel test
- SEO case
- Interview with Charles Grosperrin, Organic Acquisition Manager
A great opportunity to play a significant role in the international development of a skyrocketing start-up!
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.