Who We Are
Our Italy Plant, located in Settimo Torinese (Turin), is specialized in 2 technologies: the manufacturing of Make-up and Haircare products. The products manufactured by the Plant are distributed in over 30 countries, for mass market. In order to protect the environment, provide safety for employees and meet consumers’ needs, the Plant embodies the Group’s value chain and industrial, social and sustainable principles: quality resulting from innovation and control in production, commitment to workplace safety, safeguarding natural resources, proper use of raw materials and energy saving.
Committed to sustainable performance, Italy Plant has reached carbon neutrality in 2015 and it has become one of the Group’s first “dry factories” in 2018.
Safety, Hygiene, Environment, Quality & Industrial Excellence represent the core-responsibilities of L’Oréal plants worldwide.
For our reality, we are looking for a Plant Quality Engineer to join our Plant Quality Department, located in Settimo Torinese (Turin).
Ensure manufactured products meet the standards set by the Group’s quality system in order to guarantee the respect of local legislation and the compliance with the Group policies and procedures.
- Share own expertise in plant quality systems (processing, packaging, quality system, document management, quality management, etc.) to provide specialist input on plant quality systems
- Share Group and Zone initiatives and implement the key insights
- Support the Team on quality and digital projects to make sure that plant, suppliers and subcontractors are all comply with the quality system
- Be a key partner for all departments and unit productions and animate and promote locally good practices
- Use and analyze quality KPIs and monitor action plans to improve quality
- Support quality project implementation and submit regular updates to management
- Run quality training sessions
- Coordinate quality operations for product launches
- Previous work experience in the Operations/Manufacturing context is a plus
- Fluent in Italian and French (English is a plus)
- Proficiency in Office tools and data analyst - Power BI and SAP knowledge is a plus
- -Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Capability to build strong relationship with different stakeholders and internal clients
- Interest to work in a dynamic and international environment