Fourwaves is a fast-growing Canadian startup that recently opened an office in Brussels, to better serve its European customers as well as dynamite its growth on the old continent!
Since its inception in 2012, Fourwaves’ purpose is to support research and the whole scientific community by helping them host their scientific & academic conferences. Our customers are research centers, universities, government agencies (e.g. NASA) and R&D-focused companies (e.g. BASF) all around the world.
Our platform is an all-in-one event planning solution for in-person and online scientific conferences. After having halted its growth in 2020, the COVID pandemic unleashed Fourwaves potential with its unique virtual features, leading to a nearly 200% growth in 2021. In the coming years, our ambition is to become an international hub dedicated to science and research. Want to know more: have a look here.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will play a central role in turning our customers into evangelists. The challenges to take on are enhancing our customer journey, increasing our retention rate, and maximizing customers’ word of mouth!
The 3 key deliverables:
⚡ Enhance our customer journey: identify & create workflows and its related content to guide our customers from the moment they are onboarded till the moment their event is over.
⚡ Provide customer support while taking initiatives to bring it to a whole new level.
⚡ Build a dashboard to monitor our progress every step of the way: customer satisfaction, customer retention, number of Fourwaves’ evangelists,…
A unique Opportunity to:
- Have an incredible impact: you will start nearly from a blank page (no processes, tools, workflows,...) and get from the very beginning significant responsibilities.
- Develop or improve a wide range of skills: communication, analytical skills, strategic thinking & customer-facing.
- Make a difference & leave your mark: ideas & initiatives are welcomed, valued, and empowered! We’re already thrilled to listen to what you have to say!
- Accelerate your professional growth by getting a unique perspective on how to scale up a startup.
- Get coaching from diverse and highly dedicated individuals.
- Get the possibility to jump on a full-time position after your internship/studies and choose your location: Quebec/Canada - Brussels/Belgium.
We’re looking for people who...
- Speaks and writes proficiently in English!
- Are passionate about customer satisfaction & can’t stop having new ideas to be implemented.
- Have a positive and can-do attitude and are highly driven.
- Are curious, organized and love learning new things (even random ones).
- Love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with quick feedback loops.
- Have already a first customer facing experience!
- Are completing their master’s degree (1st or second year).
Bonus points for candidates who...
- Speaks FR + any other European language.
- Are deeply passionate about something and whose interests and experiences will add to our thriving culture. You’ll have the opportunity to share it during one of our weekly Iced Tea & Learn sessions.
- Are pushing their limits when they go after a new challenge! We’re already eager to listen to them!
- 4 - 12 months internship.
- It’s a full-time role with flexible working hours.
- Brussels or 100% remote work is an option, though we prefer to have a couple of face-to-face meetings at the beginning of the internship to smoothen the onboarding process.
- You will get a competitive compensation package.