Full time, Berlin
As a Recruiting Coordinator (m/f) at Freshworks, you will support our HR team to build our European presence and expand our team in the Berlin, London, Paris & Utrecht offices.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a variety of interviews (phone, video, in-office)
- Help attract top talent by posting open roles on a variety of job boards
- Be the go-to person for recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers as well as candidates ensuring a seamless candidate experience
- Making travel arrangements for candidates and taking care of travel reimbursement
- Assist with event planning for in-office recruiting events as well as external career fairs
- Participate in a variety of operations based projects supporting the Talent team, such as Employer Branding, Reporting etc.
Our perfect match:
- A college graduate
- You love working with people and have a customer service driven approach to problem-solving; you strive to make sure every interaction you have is upbeat, pleasant, and friendly
- You’re able to wear many hats at once and juggle competing priorities
- You have experience with coordination or scheduling and you love organization
- You’re confident in your computer skills, especially when it comes to Gmail, Google Calendar, G-Suite as well as MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- You’re a great communicator and are able to write clear and concise emails
- You’re confident in your decision-making skills and exercise good judgment (but also know when to ask for help)!
- You’re able to represent Freshworks professionally at all times
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English. Any other EU languages are a plus - Ideally German/French.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
Great chance to define the European presence of a dynamic global growth startup from scratch
Flexible career development path within an international environment
A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
Work closely with inspiring, encouraging and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, coffee, and breakfast options
Weekly family lunch and quarterly team-building events
Weekly yoga class and gym membership contribution
Educational reimbursement of 65% including learning a new language
Team gatherings and company parties!
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby’s and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at: www.Freshworks.com.