Please note: In order to be considered, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship.
Duration: 5 – 6 Months
The internship assignment
We need a rock star who would enjoy learning about and working in the Sales & Delivery business. The main assignment is to ensure all markets are prepared to handle pre-order activities and customer readiness for the Model Y launch in EMEA as well as continuing automating the vehicle registration process. As registration process is different in every market, but a standard operational procedure, the ask is to continue where automation can be used to reduce time spent on registration. Another goal is to identify where the customers get stuck in the process and manual intervention or offline processing is needed. Then root causing and consolidating feedback and requirements from in-market field team members is critical to discuss with relevant stakeholders to implement the best process to solve for the problem. There will be opportunities to work with stakeholders of various levels, learn more about project coordination and execute on business process improvements. At the end of the internship, the Project Coordinator Intern will be very acquainted about the people, processes and products within and related to Sales & Delivery.
Our Programs Team is part of our Sales & Delivery Organization. The Project Coordinator Intern is responsible for maintaining a process flow of the end to end value chain. Our Project Coordinator Intern should have the ability to interpret data, document the current state subprocesses and identify improvements in the context of our business. Developing problem-solving skills, along with cross-functional and stakeholder relationship management are key learning goals. The Project Coordinator Intern will also learn to think from inside the customer’s perspective, define problem statements, propose error elimination and recommend solutions in achieving targeted business goals and maximizing scalability, whilst aggressively pursuing customer standards. A team player with passion for continuous improvement, project management, digital products and solutions, automation and business process management would be a great addition to our team.
Learning goals & tasks
- Learn to map processes end to end, whilst driving documentation of all corresponding subprocesses.
- Utilize established criteria and tools to effectively and efficiently report against project coordination.
- Learn project management principles and practices; utilize a data-driven approach and holistic improvement cycle leading to recommendation of potential solutions.
- Learn to facilitate collaboration of project contributors across the Sales & Delivery organization and key stakeholders across the business, including; managing the schedule and project scope.
- Learn to interpret business challenges, create process mapping, analyse potential improvements and recommend best practices and solutions.
- Learn to liaise between the business, digital products, IT engineering and support teams to understand how technology, digital products and automation can support the business.
- Learn about cross-functional and stakeholder relationship management by acting as point of contact for project related questions.
- Learn to consult with the business to identify opportunities and execute requirements analyses by influencing the best outcome for the business, whilst considering and managing stakeholders.
- Preferably studying in relevant subject.
- Data-driven decision ability.
- Communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information.
- Proficient numerical and analytical skills to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Technological fluency and ability to learn and operate within internal business systems and MS
- Office with intermediate or developing skills in MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio.
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills in English, including documentation management.
- Presentation and influencing skills with the ability to work cross-functionally; interacting with all levels and partner functions inside and outside the Sales & Delivery organization.
- Desire to take initiative, eager to learn, result-oriented and creative strategic thinker.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, multitask and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong team player.
- Overall rock star or in the making of becoming one.