6-month Internship | January 2022 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250 € - 1550 € monthly based on study level | Many opportunities
Before starting… What does your recruitment process look like?
1 ° / After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
You will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L'Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2 ° / If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the profession, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3 ° / Finally , you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager (s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Dive into the life of one division!
As a pure player, L'Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L'Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your internship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
Consumer Product Division : embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L'Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket
Luxury division : high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands
Active cosmetics division : health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers.
Professional Products Division : the historical division of L'Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons
Key Account Manager at L'Oréal, what does it mean?
You will be at the heart of the negotiation with our clients, embracing the challenging stakes of your division's business, and working with a team entitled to negotiate and deploy the brands' commercial strategies.
You will help in the preparation of the negotiations and client meetings, participate in the analysis and recommendations on the product mix & promotion strategies and the merchandising. You will become the best ally to our sales force, helping them to deploy the different strategies agreed in the head quarter.
Thank to your strong analytical and negotiation skills, you will participate in the never-ending challenge of an increasing turnover.
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d'études) - No Margin of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur : courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There's no blueprint for the future. You'll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented . You're not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful . Whether you're talking to our CEO (this can happen!) Or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Monthly Salary: € 1,250 (for Master 1), € 1,400 (for Master 2), € 1,550 (for MBA)
- Unlimited access to the L'Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
- VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products