6 month internship | Jan to June 2022 | Paris region | Master 1 or 2 | Between € 1250 - € 1550 per month according to the level of studies | More than 50 possibilities
Before you start ... What does your recruitment process look like?
After applying for the job by filling in your CV information:
You will receive an email to answer 3 skills questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, allowing us to see your cultural fit with L'Oréal (candidates who answered Seedlink have priority).
If your CV is selected, you will be invited to an exploratory recruitment interview. The objective for the recruiter is to get to know you better in order to identify the job, the division, the brand and finally the mission in which you can better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles for which they recruit, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to offer you the mission that best corresponds to your aspirations.
If you pass the HR interview, you will have an operational interview with your potential future manager (s) to convince them that you are the best! At this stage, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. He will help you to prepare as well as possible for your final interview!
Discover corporate responsibility @ L'Oréal
This department is based on two pillars: the sustainable development actions of the L'Oréal group (formerly "Sharing Beauty with All", now "L'Oréal for the Future") and the philanthropic initiatives of the L'Oréal Foundation.
About "Sharing beauty with everyone" / L'Oréal for the future
The "Sharing Beauty with All" program was launched in 2013. Integrated into the entire group's value chain, it formalizes L'Oréal's commitment to sustainable development by 2020 across the board. of its impacts: from product design to distribution, including the production process and the supply of ingredients. Today, the group is one of the most ambitious companies in the field of sustainable development and enjoys the highest international recognition. To find out more: www.loreal.fr/sharing-beauty-with-all .
In response to COVID-19, L'Oréal has created "L'Oréal for the Future", a new program focused on women and the environment. The program will invest 50 million euros to help women and 100 million euros for the environment and efforts to prevent the effects of climate change.
About the L'Oréal Foundation
The L'Oréal Foundation works for women around the world and supports them to help them achieve their goals in two major areas that are at the heart of the group's DNA: scientific research and inclusive beauty.
Our "For Women in Science" program aims to improve the representation of women in scientific careers, with the belief that the world needs science, and that science needs women. Our "Beauty for a better life" program also develops free training in excellence in beauty care and provides access to beauty and well-being services in the medical and social environment to help people suffering from physical suffering, mental or social.
There are several different possibilities within our L'Oréal for the Future and L'Oréal Foundation teams ... and we can discuss the area that interests you during your telephone interview. In addition, do not forget that it is also up to you to give your missions your personal touch.
So what does your job look like?
- Project management - animation, planning, execution and monitoring
- Stakeholder management - initiate and develop relationships with external associations, and work closely with our partners (such as UNESCO).
- Monitoring of KPIs and international reports - working with our CSR managers in all L'Oréal countries
- Scale and benchmarks
- Coordination of major annual events (such as our "For Women In Science" awards)
- A student in Master (Cesure or End of studies) - No room for negotiation on this one! Able to provide a 6 month internship agreement issued by your school - no negotiation on this point either!
- You are fluent in French or English (both are also very good!)
- Committed CSR
- Creative entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every day you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There is no model for the future. You will have to design it yourself!
- Comfortable with data - because there are going to be reports
- People oriented. You are not afraid of new ways of doing things or the (sometimes crazy) ideas of others. Here we cherish and celebrate diversity to make you feel at home, whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you talk to our CEO (it can happen!) Or a salon owner on the street, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to take ownership of the strategic direction while keeping a passion for the grassroots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making skills
- Confidence in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Strong ability to take quantitative and qualitative measurements
Go! Go! Go! We can't wait to meet you!