Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Business Analytics Consulting. You actively drive Celonis' expansion and work in project teams to kick-start our customers' process mining journey. You make digital business processes transparent and harmonize our customers' gigantic data flows by using our Celonis Process Mining Technology and by applying the most up-to-date extraction and transformation methods within the After Sales Processes. You are involved in our implementation projects with process data of varying degrees and complexity and for customers across industries.
After the successful evaluation and preparation of the process data, you connect the respective on-premise/ Cloud systems with our software. You extract and transform customers' data and design process- and customer-specific analyses. Over the course of our projects, you expertly handle our customers' individual needs and actively participate in customer workshops.
For this role, you bring at least 10 months of full-time availability for an internship before potentially switching into a working student position of 16-20h per week.
- ... are a student of mathematics, business informatics, economics or a comparable degree program with outstanding performance
- ... have already gained substantial know-how in Business Intelligence and data analytics
- ... enjoy working with customers and have awesome presentation and communication skills
- ... have ideally gained experiences in programming, working with databases and ETL
- ... are proficient in SQL
- ... count demonstrating initiative, working independently, and thinking out of the box to the main characteristics you feature and seek in a job
- ... fancy discussing hot new topics and technology with colleagues after work
- ... have very good skills in verbal and written English
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week - remotely now - you will receive insights from all departments
- ... provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.