Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Business Development. As part of the Business Development Team at Celonis you will support and work alongside an international team of Business Development Managers and Account Executives on the mapping and searching and contact creation (cold calling) for potential customers, completing data quality initiatives, executing on assigned training and marketing activities, and presenting and reporting your progress to Sales leaders to ensure and produce growth results. You will develop proficiency in Sales Development competencies, including selling skills, Celonis Software, and general business processes. Moreover, you will get the opportunity to manage your own projects and learn how to identify business growth opportunities and how to operationalise these in a hands-on manner.
Do you want to get to know an unique end-to-end view into Celonis and take the possibility to actively shape the sales development of a hypergrowth SaaS company? Then read on!
For this role, you bring at least 4 months of full-time availability.
- ... are a student of business administration or a comparable program
- ... think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
- ... can listen very well, are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable as an interface between different departments and all levels of management
- ... have an eye for detail as well as exceptional organizational and planning skills within a fast-paced sales environment
- ... are curious and have a long-term interest in Sales, Marketing, or an operational role
- ... are proficient in Excel and like to work with different IT tools
- ... are fluent in written and spoken English and at least fluent in one more language (mandatory for managing various Sales territories)
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week - remotely now - you will receive insights from all departments
- ... provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.