Eurofins is a global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products. In 2020, Eurofins generated 5.4 billion Euro proforma turnover. The Group is a network of more than 800 laboratories across 50 countries, with over 50,000 staff.
In 2020, Eurofins launched [email protected]: a programme to support businesses and organisations in ensuring a safe environment for their customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. As the first cross-business line offering in Eurofins, [email protected] combines efforts from Clinical Diagnostics, Assurance, Food & Feed Testing, Environment Testing, BioPharma Product Testing and more, to bring value to our customers.
Within this global organisation, the [email protected] Europe team coordinates the efforts of marketing, sales and customer experience across Europe.
Description du poste
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career and gain hands-on experience in a company leader in the laboratory testing industry?
The professional immersion agreement (CIP) offers you the chance to do a post-graduate internship in a world-renowned company. Its purpose is to provide you with the opportunity to kick-start your career and enable you to acquire knowledge and skills within a face-paced workplace setting that will be extremely beneficial for your future career development. The programme promotes a more hands-on style of training and learning by placing you directly "in the field".
The [email protected] Europe intern will work on projects for the [email protected] Europe team under the supervision of senior colleagues. This is a very challenging and entrepreneurial position for a highly motivated candidate willing to be involved in the global strategy of a fast-growing company.
The [email protected] Europe intern will:
- Design standardised processes and methodologies related to operational sales, operational marketing and customer experience;
- Steer Sales and Marketing leaders on key development projects;
- Coordinate best practice sharing from Sales and Marketing leaders across the Group;
- Support Key Accounts on a European level;
- Promote and improve sales and marketing IT tools, including B2B and B2C digital marketing platforms.
This position is a compensated, full-time position based in Brussels, Belgium.
Starting dates: as soon as possible.
- Duration: six months
- Recent Graduate who graduated within the past year
• Education: Business or Engineering degree from top university, with excellent student track record.
• Languages: Excellent oral and written English is a must. French or German is a plus.
• Personal skills: Autonomous and responsible, strong oral and written communication skills, able to work in a team in a multi-cultural and international environment, strong customer orientation, curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit with "can-do" mentality, diplomatic but able to stand their ground.
• Technical knowledge IT: Advanced MS Office, knowledge of digital marketing solutions, Google Analytics.
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market's or the company's "usual way of doing things".