SEGULA Technologies is an engineering group with a global presence, helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aeronautics, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and petrochemical.
Present in 30 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 13,000 employees. A leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialization and production
Description du poste
We are looking for a Business Unit Manager for the automotive sector. The competencies requiered are :
• Directing Others: Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear communicator.
• Drive For Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Informing: Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or the organization; provides individuals information so that they can make accurate decisions; is timely with information.
• Managing Diversity: Manages all kinds and classes of people equitably; deals effectively with all races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, ages and both sexes; hires variety and diversity without regard to class; supports equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
• Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Conflict Management: Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
• Managing and Measuring Work: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results; designs feedback loops into work.
• Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
• Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
A BSc / Master Degree in Engineering OR applied Sciences is preferred.
English and Romanian fluent. Another language would be a plus, especially French.
- A BSc / Master Degree in Engineering.