Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations. You work in close collaboration with the Celonis Sales Management and the respective sales teams in EMEA. You develop go-to-market strategies for the international regions and bring them to life in everyday business operations. The ideal candidate is highly data driven, process-oriented, as well as an exceptional team player. You will report directly to the Head of GTM Strategy & Operations EMEA and will partner with the EMEA Sales Management with the main focus on evaluating sales and account management performance. Your primary purpose is to support the sales team to achieve hyper growth and capture market share across DACH, UKI, Iberia, Latam, BeNeLux, Nordics, France.
For this role, you bring at least 5 months of full-time availability from October 2021.
- ... are a student business administration / economics / industrial engineering / business informatics or of a comparable program
- ... bring advanced analytical knowledge and excel skills
- ... work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- ... already have gained experience in cross-functional facilitation and partnering in a hyper growth organization
- ... ideally possess a good understanding of Salesforce
- ... are able to work autonomously with a keen attention to details and a high sense of prioritization
- ... are characterized by strong communicational skills in English (any additional language is a plus)
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week - remotely now - you will receive insights from all departments
- ... provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.