Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Intern Machine Learning & Cloud Development for our Celonis Labs. At Celonis Labs we work on the future of Execution Management Systems. Based on your skills we will assign you to your individual project. Our experienced team members will provide support and coaching to navigate our fast-paced and agile environment.
Your project will come from one of the below areas:
- Development of web applications
- Training of machine learning models
- Assessment of upcoming technologies, open source projects, frameworks, cloud services, etc.
- Creation of data-processing/-pipelines
- Cloud automation and RPA
For this role, you bring at least 5-6 months of full-time availability (40 hours per week) due to the intense onboarding with our tool and the desired hands-on experience and steep learning curve in high self-responsibility we want to offer you as a full member of the team within this partner-facing role.
- ... are a student of computer science, business informatics, (industrial) engineering, mathematics, data science or of a comparable program
- ... already have gained experience in a consulting, tech or startup company during internships in one or more of the followings fields: web development, machine learning, data processing, statistics, cloud infrastructure
- ... ideally gained first experiences in cloud security (e.g. software supply-chain, authentication/authorization, network), kubernetes, dockers, UX design and/or agile methodologies (e.g. scrum, kanban)
- ... are tech savvy and keen to learn new things
- ... think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- ... possess a good understanding of complex business processes as well as enterprise softwares
- ... are characterized by strong communicational skills and enjoy working in a team
- ... have very good knowledge of spoken and written English (any additional language is a plus, especially German)
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. During the quarterly global onboarding week - remotely now - you will receive insights from all departments
- ... provide free fruits, cereal, snacks and beverages in the office and are looking forward to enjoying fun events together again such as Wiesn, weekly Friday evening beer, rafting, climbing garden or BBQ
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.