At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which ispowered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a C++ Engineer.
For our Query Engine we are looking for a C++ Engineer, who develops and implements new features and algorithms for our "core engine" and increases the reliability and performance of existing components. With your extensive expertise in C ++ and Java and your experience in the development of high performance applications you create new, innovative algorithms and operators for our query engine.
- ... have a university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- ... have even been building high performance applications before
- ... are experienced in programming with C++ (17)
- ... have an analytical mind and a great understanding of complex algorithms data management
- ... have a curiosity about how things work and you want to improve them
- ... have excellent English skills, German is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity Statement.