Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a HR M&A Manager
within the People & Culture Strategy Team. Celonis is on a fast growth trajectory which includes not only significant organic growth but also an extension of our portfolio through mergers & acquisitions. You are responsible for leading the end to end HR life cycle for mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures and other corporate transactions. This includes project managing HR due diligence, planning for integration and separations and execution for all M&A transactions. The function works and collaborates with multiple People & Culture COEs, regional and country teams as well as partners- closely with the Corporate Development, Corporate Legal and Finance.
The Manager, HR Merger & Acquisitions role is primarily responsible for:
- Support of HR due diligence and integration/separation activities, including providing project management support on
multiple concurrent acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions.
- Leading the due diligence and final report outs for all investments.
- Assist in developing project plans and tracking progress against plans and communicating updates to the HR project team
- Identify, track and monitor risks and issues for multiple projects.
- Work with HR COEs to conduct employee related data analysis (e. g. headcount, salary, compensation models, benefits, etc.).
- Prepare and assemble employee schedules in purchase agreements following thorough data validation.
- Collaborate with involved stakeholders that working on the merger / acquisition
- Work with the People & Culture team to identify lessons learned, best practices and process improvements to support
continuous improvement of HR M&A infrastructure.
- Own HR M&A capability building projects including development of training materials for HR teams supporting deal activity
- 2-4+ years HR M&A or HR consulting experience (experience with post-merger integration projects)
- Experience working internationally and in virtual teams
- Strong experience in project management with talent for self-organization and structured working approach (including
cross-functional teams and external advisors)
- Strong relationship as well as communication skill, team player
- Comfortable taking on responsibility and perform activities simultaneously in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines
and sometimes imperfect information (working in the gray)
- Ability to maintain discretion in working on confidential projects
- Strong attention to detail as well as clear oral and written communication
- Ability to absorb, analyze and process large quantities of disparate information and synthesize quickly with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skill-set including excel skills are necessary to perform the role
- Fluency in English
- .. see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.