Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Onboarding Coordinator.
Reporting to the Global Onboarding Manager, this role will be responsible for the seamless execution of our Global Onboarding Experience. This role will partner closely with HRBPs and People Operations and support the Global Onboarding Manager in delivering an exceptional experience for all new hires to Celonis.
- Plan and execute our global onboarding offering, including networking events and hosting of live sessions
- Schedule and help facilitate onboarding sessions - held virtually and in the future, in-person
- Are a key contact person for the onboarding experience for all new joiners, who is able to field enquiries and ensure timely follow-up from the appropriate partners
- Provide program management support to the Global Onboarding Manager to enable a world class onboarding experience for our new joiners
- You have a minimum of 2 years programme management experience (or equivalent)
- You have exceptional planning and organisational skills, with a keen attention to detail
- You are able to manage multiple priorities, and have a pragmatic and results-oriented working style
- You think analytically and can quickly comprehend new topics to enable you to move to execution
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills, and are confident facilitating group sessions
- You have strong relationship management skills
- You are fluent in english (other languages are a plus) and have experience of working for a global organisation
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.