We are looking for Android software developers with a passion for programming to help develop our global digital healthcare solution. As part of an agile development team, you will be working on apps used by hundreds of thousands of doctors and millions of patients across the world.
You will work on a wide variety of projects such as:
- Developing smartphone apps that help patients manage their own care.
- Writing electronic observations systems to capture vital signs and calculate risk scores for patients in hospital.
- Deploying machine-learning algorithms to help with the symptom-checking and prevention of disease.
You will receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
What we are looking for
- Natural ability, enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Great problem solving skills
- Experience in Android development preferable
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (A* in maths)
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AAAAA at Higher / ABB at Advanced Higher
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science