We are looking for someone who is eager to develop their commercial awareness and really add value to TPP's UK and international opportunities. You will be responsible for researching the legal and commercial landscape of new markets both in the UK and abroad, identifying and communicating risks of those opportunities and establishing corporate structures to deliver the business. You will also be involved in preparing bids for new contracts, including national frameworks and high value contracts.
As well as working on new opportunities you will be responsible for reviewing company policies to make sure they stay relevant and will also manage contract performance to ensure the company is meeting customer expectations. You will frequently conduct meetings with key stakeholders to negotiate contract terms and variations and subsequently lead on the delivery of those agreements, working closely with all teams within the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
What we are looking for
No previous experience is required and training is on-the-job, but you will require an eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science