TPP's Communications & Marketing team are the voice of the company. The team manage all aspects of the company's image, develop our product marketing strategies, foster important relationships and grow the company's global brand. They make sure that the right people know how our technology can transform lives.
The role is as diverse as it is exciting. Recent projects have included a complete marketing campaign for a smartphone app in China, speech-writing for an international TED conference, coordinating a government trade mission to India, and preparing digital content for events in Africa. During a typical week you might write a summary document for a health minister, promote our Artificial Intelligence technology to doctors, and work on the branding for smartphone apps used by millions of people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing product marketing strategies
- Managing international events and VIP visits
- Coordinating communications with governments and the media
- Developing and maintaining high-level relationships
- Running all social media operations
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
What we are looking for
We're looking for someone who is ready to take on an exciting challenge. You'll have an interest in current affairs, technology, and healthcare. You'll be able to write easy-to-understand narrative on complex topics. You'll work with all our teams, from the clinical advisors to the software developers. You'll have the drive and ambition to push our brand around the world.
For this role, we're just looking for the right person. If you've already got experience and qualifications in marketing and communications, then we've love to hear from you. If you've got no experience but are a natural communicator, then we'd love to hear from you too. Whether you studied English, History, International Politics or Biology, this is a job where you can make a real difference.
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- Bilingual Mandarin Chinese and English speaker
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science