We are looking for bright and driven graduates from all disciplines to work on exciting projects in our Analyst team.
You will work across a range of healthcare settings to understand requirements, and then collaborate with Software Developers to design new functionality. The role combines aspects of business analysis, systems analysis, and project management.
The variety of projects means that you will always have something new to learn. Your first project could be working on functionality to help a hospital manage patient flow in a busy emergency department. On the next, you could be designing and deploying an app for patients in rural communities in China.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science