We're looking for bright and geeky graduates to join our Software Developer team. No coding experience is required, and many of our successful applicants have never programmed before. If you think logically and enjoy problem solving, then you have the potential to become a great developer.
A career at TPP will challenge you every day. In your first few weeks you will be solving real-world problems as you help to develop software used by healthcare professionals and patients across the world.
You'll be part of an agile development team, working on one of the largest real-time databases in the world. You'll work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from AI assisting clinicians with early diagnosis of cancer to an iOS app helping patients manage their diabetes.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company to scope out new projects and design, develop and deploy our products.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- 2:1 or above at degree level
- A*AA at A-level (A* in maths)
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AAAAA at Higher / ABB at Advanced Higher
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science