We are currently looking for bright graduates to join our close-knit technical team, this diverse role will allow you to kick start your career in the tech industry. Don't be put off by the breadth of this role as on the job training will be provided in all areas listed below.
- SQL Server DBA - optimisation, upgrading and managing
- Cyber security and networks - research and implementation
- Hardware - projects to test & upgrade both hands on and remotely
- Scoping and building global infrastructure for our mobile patient apps
- Windows and server administration - patching and performance testing
You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to scope out data centres, design and size new projects and join in on technical discussions at government level.
If you enjoy solving technical problems, have an interest in technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment then this role is for you.
Salary and benefits
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
- Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
- Minimum of ABB/AAC at A-level including either maths or IT