Within the scope of a mandatory internship, we are looking for you as a committed and motivated personality. You will be involved in our ongoing projects from the beginning and can actively contribute.
- You will support us in our day-to-day business and will have the opportunity to get involved in various projects.
- You will support us in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to IFRS, as well as national accounting standards.
- Furthermore, you will be involved in the preparation of the monthly group reporting.
- degree in business administration, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- ideally first experience in external accounting
- very good knowledge of common MS Office applications, especially Excel
- knowledge of SAP R/3 FI is an advantage
- very good knowledge of English, French or German is an advantage
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Bonnie Gardt, [email protected], Tel.:+49 30 2005-59672
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.