At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Join our fast-growing Platform, Solutions and Intelligence (PSI) team as a (Senior) Consultant within our EMEIA Tax Center in Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim, Nuremberg or Munich. The role will give you the opportunity to support international clients to shape their future tax function using tax technologies, you transform.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting our team of Tax Technology experts in SAP implementation and data analysis projects
- Reviewing clients accounting systems to ensure that indirect taxes are handled correctly, also as client’s data and prepare VAT returns, including assisting clients in their day-to-day administrative VAT obligations
- Assisting the expansion of our Indirect Tax Technology Services, you will assist in indirect tax legislation research issued worldwide
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Master’s degree with specialization in Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Good understanding of business and IT technology, for experienced hires very good knowledge of (European) Indirect Tax legislation is expected
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Strong organization, analytical and prioritization ability
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and team-player
- Fluent English and German, any additional language is considered a plus
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Regular, constructive feedback supporting your career development
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- Exciting areas of responsibility at various clients, agile working methods and scope to put innovative ideas into practice
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal www.de.ey.com
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at +49 6196 996 10005.