With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more ...
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. A first experience would be considered as an asset.
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Are eager to learn and to evolve
- Demonstrate MS-Office / Bob 50 software literacy
- Speak French. Good English languages skills, German is considered as an asset.
Education level: Bac +3
Work experience: 6 months - 1 year
Start contract date: 02-09-21