Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
The Office Manager intern will work closely with all teams in our Paris office to ensure employees enjoy working in a safe, welcoming, and facilitating environment. We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented partner who can help us most efficiently run the Paris office and facilitate the work of our teams. Teamwork will be an integral part of this role, as the candidate will be encouraged to take an active part in bigger projects in coordination with other office teams in New York.
This would be a minimum of two months internship based in our Paris office.
What You'll Do:
- Support in the organization of daily office life: errands, shopping and supplies (food, stationery, etc), organize lunches and events, prepare meeting rooms, small maintenance; be the point of contact for house managers
- Assist in the organization of spot-on or recurrent events for the team and the company (team days, lunches, networking events…)
- Help with the onboarding of new employees
- Welcome and support visitors, manage incoming calls
- Request assist the People/HR/Happiness team in updating administrative files.
- Participation to the creation of the intranet
Who you are:
- Polished and professional interpersonal communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Discretion around highly sensitive information