This is not an actual opening, it's an opportunity for us to build a pipeline of talents. Whenever we have an actual opening, we will reach out to you.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT France IS LOOKING FOR AN HR Intern for 6 months
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
SALARY RANGE: attractive internship allowance + excellent benefits
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of HR.
Reports to: HR Business Partner
Reporting Level: Manages Self
Geographic Scope: Local
Do you feel passionate about HR and are willing to take on a new challenge at the top of a global company? Grab this world-class experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Work closely with HRBP on talent management, talent acquisition, onboarding and employee experience projects
- Lead the online presence of BAT France on social media platforms
- Collaborate with the personnel administration team to manage administrative tasks
- Manage employees’ digital files
- Provide a fresh perspective on any HR matters and demonstrate the courage to challenge the status quo
- Possibility to support and work on diverse topics with our Employee Relations Manager
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you speak English and French fluently and love to work in an international environment daily dealing with multiple stakeholders?
- Do you love challenges and feel comfortable in a fast-moving business environment?
- Do you have a previous experience in HR and would like to discover more about the HR department of a top employer in the tobacco industry?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good level of English and French
- Good organizational, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Team player who is highly collaborative, creative, participative, autonomous with strong sense of responsibility
- Strongly motivated candidates passionate about learning and development
- Proficient IT skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree in HR, organizational psychology or business administration
- Previous experience in HR or any other business-oriented internship will be considered as a plus
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!