To help you grow through a unique, enriching, and empowering experience. At Danone, we give all talents the means to progress and to develop professionally and personally within a committed company.
Financial support to Central Business Controller, with a focus on the export & Interco countries of Total EVI, Overhead Budget and support to the EVI Business Controllers team (Based in Spain, France, Middle East, China, Singapore, Japan).
We manage economic activity and meet the company's legal requirements through management tools and adapted methods. Finance covers positions with strong technical dimensions (Business Planning and Reporting) and others more related to the business (CDG Operations, Sales or Marketing). EVI is responsible for the international development of the Evian, Volvic and Ferrallele brands in partnership with 150 distributors in 130 different countries.
You will be supervised and trained by a Management Controller on the following missions:
- Provide strong support to Central Business Controller: update of Monthly business performances (P&L and variance analysis); participate in quarterly business reviews preparation & Consolidation of Full Year forecast (N & N+1).
- Closing communication: analysis of deviations vs forecast and previous year (Essbase & Magnitude Closing).
- Provide support in PO/GR creation for Monthly Closing and Overhead Budget follow Up (Collecting data with HRBP).
- Support in Implementation of financial new tool (Onebuy, Acumen, Tagetik ...)
- Support on Quarterly & Annual Closing, Intercompany reconciliation with all Trading partner around EVI.
- Supporting Marketing, Overhead & OIE analysis, on a monthly basis between Actual & Budget.
YOUR MAIN INTERLOCUTORS
1/ Intra-EVI (Sales teams, marketing, management control, logistics/industrial, customer service)
2/ External (mainly EVW finance, central accounting)
- You have a Master's degree in Finance being finalized in a university or business school (preferably last year)
- A previous experience of 6 months in Business Controlling is highly appreciated
- You have a fluent level of English
- You have a strong business sensitivity and excellent analytical skills, strong finance basics knowledge*
- You have strong excel knowledge, SAP and Essbase is advantage
- You are proactive, curious, organized and reliable, able to work independently, and have good interpersonal skills
- You are able to work in a team and at a distance.
At Danone, we guarantee that you can simply be yourself. We are convinced that it is up to you to define your way of working, of developing and progressing. With us, you will work in an exciting, complex and challenging environment. This is how you will create new opportunities! You will work with world-renowned brands such as Blédina, Evian and Actimel. Be innovative, enterprising and the impact you will have will impress you. Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
The best of this internship:
- Missions with both an operational and a strategic dimension
- Openness to a variety of environments, in terms of countries, professions, businesses, and profiles encountered.
- The possibility to bring concrete recommendations and a fresh look (that's what will make the difference!).
- Having the opportunity to develop skills about project management, communication, IT integration
- An integration and a personalized HR follow-up throughout your internship.
- A bonus ranging from 1120€ (4 years of higher education) to 1300€ (5 years of higher education) gross/month.