Mindsay helps companies to provide 1-to-1 care at scale through conversations, unleashing team’s potentials by handling repetitive tasks and letting them focus on high value interactions. To achieve that, we build conversational assistants with self-learning capabilities, that improve automatically by analyzing conversations with end-users.
Mindsay has 3 main differentiators that ensure a competitive advantage from the many chatbot providers on the market : we provide fully-trained AI chatbot use cases that our customers can adapt and deploy easily; we provide an end-to-end Saas platform to build, monitor and manage any chatbot without code, no matter how complex the use cases; and we have developed an algorithm that can analyze conversations in real time to grade them and trigger actions accordingly.
Founded in 2016, after two rounds of investments for a total of 12M$, Mindsay counts +30 enterprise customers across Europe and US market with 40% of them outside of France. As of September 2020, Mindsay’s team gathers 35 people with many having an international background.
At Mindsay, our mission is to enable companies to provide simple, efficient customer service at any time.
We’re looking for someone to help our experienced Site Reliability Engineer Lead daily operations.
What will you be doing ?
You will get the opportunity to work on a very modern infrastructure stack:
- We use Kubernetes clusters deployed on Amazon Web Services
- The latest and greatest in infrastructure management (no manual, routine tasks): Terraform, Helm, GitOps flow…
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing during your internship:
- Learn using very recent infrastructure technologies, such as Terraform and Kubernetes
- Upgrade versions of several components of our stack, including Terraform code and Kubernetes cluster and add-ons
- Support our developers on subjects related to infrastructure
- Study and test secret management solutions (such as Hashicorp Vault, AWS SSM…) for future use at Mindsay
- You have advanced skills in Linux (shell, system)
- You have basic knowledge about how containers work (Docker for instance)
- You already have a first experience or internship as a software engineer in a web-based context
- You are autonomous and flexible in your way of working and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills: you are comfortable with surprises, dealing with conflict and blocking situations, seeking out solutions on your own, and knowing when to ask for help
- You are a fast learner: this position requires a lot of knowledge and know-how. We’re looking for someone with the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- You have already worked with main AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS)
- You have already worked with Terraform and/or Kubernetes
Are we the company we are looking for ?
As part of the Mindsay team, we want everyone to make an impact and highly encourage people to:
- Dive deep into what our product does and how it works
- Work outside of their job description by sharing insights and taking initiative on business, product, tech, processes, or any topic that matters to them
- Learn what other teams do
- Keep an eye out on what is happening in the business or the tech world
- Socialize with passionate and talented colleagues - either via a Zoom drink, complimentary coffee/snacks in our office, or offsite events