SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
- Work with a team of data scientists and software engineers on ML modeling and data analysis.
- Work on acquiring company-external data to improve contextual performance of models.
- Implement data ingestion pipelines with big data technologies such as Spark.
- Design complex SPARK queries to generate valuable insights from external data to our internal business.
- Analyze data from various sources and communicate the potential value they provide.
- Communicate with project management, other technical teams, and business stakeholders.
- Support the development and improvement of continuous delivery mechanisms on our platform.
- Analyze current matching approaches, tackle the weaknesses, and propose new approaches.
ABOUT THE TEAM
- The Infused Intelligence team is responsible for delivering innovative and user-centric cloud solutions through different ML technologies to internal stakeholders. In our ML pipeline, big data is loaded from various internal and external sources.
EXPERIENCE & ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in data engineering or related fields,
- Proficient in coding languages Python (is a must), R, and SQL (are advantages to know),
- Experienced in analysis and processing of Big Data (Azure Databricks, MLFlow, SPARK, Azure Datalake, and Google Cloud Storage, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD with Jenkins or similar,
- Experienced with data analysis (is a must) and visualization packages (e.g. Pandas, numpy, scikitlearn, keras etc.),
- Sufficient in coding environments like Jupyter,
- Familiar with software version control (e.g. GitHub, Git, etc).
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (C1), French a plus.
- This position can be as a part-time or full-time.
At SAP, you’ll flourish in an environment that encourages free expression, collaboration, individuality, and diversity.
Education level: Bachelor's Degree
Work experience: Less than 6 months
Start contract date: 01-10-21
Contract duration: From 5 to 6 months