Who is the company?
- Our client is a mobile gaming company founded in 2017 with an outstanding portfolio of gaming projects, focussing on putting 'people first' in all aspects of their vision.
- Our client is a highly intelligent, close-knit team with offices stationed in multiple geographies.
- Our client is highly passionate about not only its games, but empowering their team to reach their highest potential!
What is the role?
- Our client is looking for talented graduates to work closely with the Product and Marketing team to improve their games' acquisition strategy.
- You will work on consistent improvement and growth of operations.
- You will be responsible for optimising marketing spend in the millions and impressions in the hundreds of millions.
- You will work closely with 3rd party partners which will include ad-networks (such as Facebook and Google), tools and various other marketing partners.
- Deeply analyse marketing data to develop strategies for monetisation.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent base salary from £30k with fantastic career progression across departments.
- You will receive a personalised training allowance to develop your skills through seminars, courses and development materials.
- You will receive health, dental, life and critical illness insurance as well as 25 days holiday a year!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved at least a 2.1 degree in a STEM subject such as, economics, computer science, engineering or mathematics from a top university.
- You are a highly analytical, collaborative individual with a positive can-do attitude!
- You will ideally have experience with SQL.
- You will ideally have some experience with digital advertising!