At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges, and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
Inventory Deployment Expert (GERMAN)
- Responsible for the coordination of the finished goods and empties flows within the 1st tier network in order to guarantee availability for our internal and external customers
- Manage stock levels to ensure availability within the agreed timescale.
- Analyze stock projections, assign stock to export orders and flag availability issues
- Make sure the finished good are available at the right time within the right location in our network
- Reduce the risk of obsolete products and avoid unproductive or double movement of stocks
- Act as a point of contact for your team and clients as well
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience working within logistics environment
- Experience with ERP management (ideally SAP)
- Adaptable and flexible work approach. Every day can be different, and you will need to be comfortable reacting to changes in priorities.
- Organization skills to allow you to keep top of changes and ensure all information is communicated to correct stakeholders within a timely manner
- Advanced German language skills (written and oral).
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.