The successful delivery of our IT Portfolio relies on the need for a clear understanding of current and future IT resource demand across our in-flight projects and programs as well as a clear understanding of the available supply (i.e. resource capacity and capability) within IT to meet and fulfil this demand. To support this this intern will be required (but not limited to):
Assist the IT Resource Planning manager to have clear and accessible data by maintaining and creation of resource Power BI dashboards.
- Maintain the “single source of truth” for IT Resource Management by ensuring that any information in the resourcing tools (OneProject & OnePlan) relating to resource demand, capacity and capability is accurate and kept to facilitate accurate reporting and decision making.
Preparation of any PowerPoint slides and information required for senior stakeholders
Assist and train project manager’s, BRM’s and others as required throughout the project phases.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Advanced computer skills - Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Visio.
- Dashboarding skills desired – PowerBI or similar
- Ability to manage own workload and set priorities with little supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations/circumstances.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Can work in a close team environment / strong team player.
- Experience in multi-facility, international organizations.
- Experience in diverse multi-cultural, corporate cultures.
- Must possess drive for excellence and a get-it-done attitude.