- Support analysis on track & trace flow illumination in order to identify patterns & anomalies that drive corrective actions.
- Solve challenging data problems, finding insights, and generating conclusions to drive clear and practical business impact.
- Continuous improvements initiative to drive automation of processes & reports.
Intensive Processing/cleansing/verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
Support the PMO Team to identify relevant innovation opportunities and initiatives related to data treatment.
Provide strong administrative & technical support towards PMO track&trace Project
Data science capabilities are a plus.
Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in technical Microsoft applications – Excel, VBA, Project, Visio, Automate, PPT, PowerApps.
- Intellectual curiosity, Tech passionate, Good Communication skills,
- Teamwork and Data-oriented personality.
- Basic project management skills with potencial to support data driven projects