Natixis Partners seeks an intern to join its Real Estate M&A team. The sector-focused team includes 6 professionals and covers all main subsectors of the asset class (Office, Residential, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Logistics etc.), with a very strong track-record of high-profile transactions over the last few years. The future intern will be fully dedicated to the team.
Natixis Partners is Natixis subsidiary dedicated to M&A in France, and one the leading financial advisory companies in its home market. Natixis Partners is a “M&A boutique” with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, while benefiting from the support of a large and solid financial institution (Natixis / BPCE).
- Support the junior team in the execution of active mandates (drafting of Teaser, Information Memorandum, Management Presentation, etc.)
- Operating and financial modelling (e.g. valuation and financial simulations)
- Research on financial databases
- Analysis of markets / sectors
- Preparation of marketing documents
- Top-tier business or engineering school
- First experience in Corporate Finance (M&A, Private Equity, Rating agency, Corporate M&A, Transaction Services, etc.) is required
- Solid theoretical background in corporate finance
- Good command of Office tools (Excel, PPT, Word) and if possible customary financial databases (Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters Eikon, etc.)
- Hard working, eager to learn, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both oral and written. Fluency in French and English is mandatory
- Ability to work both in autonomy and as part of a team
- Prior knowledge of the Real Estate sector is a plus, but not an absolute pre-requisite