Junior IT Analyst OSS Domain - Young starter
We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
You will be part of the Network IT division of the Network Business Unit (NBU). Every day NBU delivers the best performing fixed and mobile network for Belgium, reliable and safe, open and accessible to all. Our ambition is to build, based on fiber and 5G, the best future-proof and sustainable gigabit network to the benefit of our customers, citizens and society at large.
Our IT specialists work with the latest technologies in a constantly evolving environment. To continuously innovate and develop our products, services and applications, we are looking for rising IT analysts / developers who will enrich and strengthen our various teams with the quality and result of their recommendations.
As Young Starter you will be member of the domain responsible for the IT tools used for the network and service activation and the technical repair of the fixed and mobile services (Voice, TV, Internet & Data, OTT, …) used by the different customer segments of Proximus.
As an IT analyst you will convert the needs of the users into a design that is applicable to your field of expertise in terms of software and hardware. When elaborating the requirements, you will consider the technical limitations of the different IT systems. As an IT developer you will work out the design for the working code. These activities can also be combined in an agile way of working.
You will be confronted with both innovative and varied challenges in which you work together with functional and technical teams that enable you to follow the evolution of your project from the beginning to the end. You will be part of a highly skilled team which will boost your technical and non-technical skills.
You recently graduated (or about getting graduated) as a bachelor or master in computer sciences and new technologies are fascinating you. As an IT analyst you are willing to learn, improve and deliver quality work. You may already have a first professional experience (from 0 to 3 years of experience).
You master English and at least one of the national languages actively (FR or NL).
Your technical knowledge (knowledge of at least one field is a plus but not a must):
- You want to gain experience with end-to-end development cycles (analysis, design, architecture, development and testing).
- You have a strong interest in the current analysis techniques (use cases, data modelling, UML) and development languages & practices (Java/Java-script frameworks and/or .NET, REST/SOAP and/or µ-services).
- Buzzwords such as CLOUD, DIGITAL and AGILE sound like music in your ears.
Your most important skills and attitudes are:
- You value high good communication and collaboration with others.
- You have a sense of responsibility and you are focused on results and quality.
- You have an analytical mind, work methodically and always look for creative solutions.
- You are motivated and willing to learn.
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.