Working in synergy with all the retail banking, private banking and financial services business lines, Societe Generale Assurances is at the heart of Societe Generale Group's development strategy. We continue to expand our distribution model through development of external partnerships. We offer a full range of products and services to meet the needs of personal, business and corporate customers in Savings Life Insurance, Retirement Savings and Personal Protection.
As the trusted partner of our customers, we combine financial strength with dynamic innovation and a sustainable development strategy driven by the expertise and commitment of our 2,900 employees.
Description du poste :
… Run away from a bad UX?
…Count Google as your best friend?
…Like to find the one solution nobody thought of?
…Want to help the insurance sector gain in transparency and accessibility?
Then come join us in BRD Asigurari & Pensii in Bucharest for a 2 year-mission starting from November 2021!
Our team situated in the business centre of Bucharest are looking for our next VIE to join a dynamic and ambitious adventure.
As part of the Digital Transformation & Customer Experience team, you will be an essential element in the realisation of our roadmap dedicated to our customers and diversification of our distribution channels.
If you accept them, your main missions will consist in:
* Implementing Business Tools for our Clients
* Launch & analyse tenders to support new digital projects and business needs
* Define & validate the user journey & functionalities
* Orchestrate internal & external stakeholders during the life of the project (follow-up on contracts with suppliers, build business cases, etc...)
* Create / update wireframes & mock-ups of the tools
* Lead UAT for tools features
* Improving Customer Experience & Customer Centricity
* Support Product Owners on their Customer Experience roadmap & goals
* Spot pain points and implement solutions with the teams
* Customer satisfaction survey implementation & analysis
* Build action plans with Product Owners and follow up
* Spreading & Supporting Innovation
* Support internal stakeholders in the implementation of new methodologies within their activity (Visual Management, Design Thinking, Agile, etc...)
* Event organization to spread an innovative mindset
The rest of the team will be ready to give you a hand along with our unicorn mascot, pizza parties, free coffee and ping-pong matches.
Profil recherché :
What we would really like you to have:
* Bachelor degree, Business or Engineering major
* Experience in digital projects as you will pilot many of them
* UX/UI notions, to guide our clients during their journey with us
* A digital savvy approach, you're a gen Z or a millennial that should be easy
* Interest in the insurance / financial sector
What will help you in your missions:
* A great communication with nice PPT skills to impress our board members
* Accuracy and detail orientation, as the devil is in the detail
* Open mindedness and agility, to find the best solutions for your projects
* Curiosity, it is a great quality to have, no matter what the rest told you
* Customer orientation, because you want to avoid [insert terrible experience as a customer] to our clients
* French and Romanian could be nice, otherwise we will teach you a few words to survive J
Niveau d'études : Bac +5
Expérience professionnelle : 1-2 ans
Début du contrat : 02-09-21
Durée du contrat : De 12 à 24 mois