Valeo's VIE Program?
The Valeo VIE Program is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. This program is to work for one of our subsidiaries around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. Make sure you meet Business France's eligibility criteria to apply for a VIE : https://mon-vievia.businessfrance.fr/
PLEASE NOTE: Your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams partners at Valeo worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of your international development, you cannot apply to a VIE assignment in the country of your citizenship
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
The site of Zaragoza in Spain is part of the Thermal Systems Business Group (THS). This entity develops systems, modules and components to manage the thermal energy of the powertrain, as well as comfort in the passenger compartment, during all phases of vehicle use and for all types of engines.
Our Quality Department is looking for a VIE Production Quality Engineer to be part of the team (5 persons) for 24 months.
Your challenges ?
- You participate to the containment and validate the robustness of the containment
- You support APU Managers / Site Manager in the analysis of issues assigned in the QRQC activities
- You update the APU quality tracking charts : Customer Returns - Cost of Non Quality …
- You perform audits on the line to detect non-respect of the Standard and identify with the APU the actions to be completed to therefore comply with the Standard
- You participate in the eradication of Customer issues and Non Quality issues
- You perform the revision of the control plan after an issue
- You verify 4M (Material, Method, Machine, Man) matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix
- You verify the continuous conformance of the process to generate product to specification in accordance with the control plans (machine capability - yearly product audit …)
- You represent Customer within Valeo on Quality matters (communication/Escalation)
Let's talk about you…
- You have a Master degree with engineering background
- You have a first experience in quality (internship, work-study)
- Your English is fluent and you have a good knowledge in Spanish
- You have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
- You are an engaged person, diplomatic, open to find solutions, ideas out of the box, and able to work on time pressure
- You are attracted by the automotive industry? It's a plus !
Join Us !
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility. These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 110 300 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com