You want to join a young and dynamic marketing team, work on strong brands, challenge yourself daily, evolve in an international environment, and learn all the tricks of marketing in consumer goods or pharmaceutical industries? Then these internships are for you!
When you are recruited for an internship at Reckitt, it’s because we have a real mission to give you. You will be trained from the very beginning and throughout your internship on our processes and tools to give you the means to succeed and prepare you effectively to enter the professional world. As a student at the end of your studies, we can offer you job opportunities in France, BNL or abroad.
Are you ready for this new adventure?
We are looking for Assistant Brand Manager Interns (F/M) for our Health and Hygiene brands in Brussels.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will assist him/her on the development of the brand.
- Daily management of the brand: you track the sales and analyse their monthly evolution, build ad hoc analysis, and oversee the competitive intelligence.
- Project development: you will participate to the creation of promotional offers, to the development of packaging, artwork, POS material and customer tools.
- Trade support: you will participate to the strategy development, the sales policy, and marketing plan for your brand.
You'll be part of an international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
Your assets to properly execute the responsibilities:
- Degree in business or economy or related matter
- Fluency in English and French or Dutch, any other language will be considered a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, written and oral skills, as well as creativity.
- Flexible thinker being able to operate in a changing environment and cope with complexity
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient
- Eager to learn
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
Main assets of these internships:
- You get a real training program when arriving at Reckitt: analytics, media support, legal context, ...
- You work inside a global company, renowned for the quality and the excellence of its marketing.
- A young and dynamic international team who uses French and English as working language
- A lot of contacts with other departments: Trade Marketing, Market Research, Supply Chain, Legal, Manufacturing, R&D… and external contacts with suppliers, design, and advertising agencies.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to learn to work in a FMCG, international environment
- Responsibilities from day 1
- 6 months internship agreement with the possibility, with outstanding personal performance, to enter Reckitt with a full time role and growing further
- Competitive retribution
- Cool offices with fresh snacks and relax spaces – inspiring and fast paced vibe
- Location: Brussels
- Start Date: January 2022
- Competitive salary up to €950 per month.
Each adventure with Reckitt is different – It’s up to you to play! Join us!