Within the Data & Digital platform aea we are looking for Smart Automation - Internship. Data and Digital Platform team is responsible for several innovative streams promoted in Generali to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. Specifically, the team is driving a Group program that is aimed at accelerating Smart Automation adoption and at enhancing business benefits, driving Group convergence of methodologies and technologies. Smart Automation (SA) is one of the five digital enablers of the Generali Digital Strategy. The high impacts on costs and operational efficiency, a quicker time-to-market and an overall improvement in customer experience make Smart Automation a key lever of the digital transformation.
Within the Generali Smart Automation Centre of Excellence, the job holder will be involved and will support some of the key initiatives in place to boost Smart Automation adoption in Generali Group. Those initiatives are supporting both methodology and technology aspects of Smart Automation.
The main tasks of the job will be:
- The management of the Smart Automation Community of practice (for es. to organize the community calls, collect and publish relevant use case on the Smart Automation Library, launch of selected initiatives, engage the community members, etc.)
- The monitor of the SA adoption and maturity through the use of tools like Excel and MS PowerBI dashboards and summarization of results on reporting documents.
- Support the management of the Smart Automation sandbox for specific technology scouting and adoption projects
- Project management of specific initiatives within technology workstream (e.g. technology analysis, market scouting, vendors rating)
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Interest and passion for smart automation topics and disruptive technologies
- Interest and passion for social media and main levers in people engagement
- Creativity and open minded thinking
- Knowledge of Insurance business is a plus
Nice to have
- Digital transformation principles
- RPA, Smart/intelligent automation principles and basic knowledge
- Knowledge of economics and finance. Insurance industry is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks
- Public speaking and ability to present (English proficiency is essential)
- Willingness to enjoy working in a dynamic international environment
- Contract Type: Internship