..wanted for our team in Germany (DACH) with multiple workplace options. At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To con-sult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
As Associate Consultant in AI & Data Science you work with clients in the financial services sector on their data and AI strategy and support them on their journey to become a data driven enterprise.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities:
- You implement innovative AI and/or data solutions in agile projects
- You translate business requirements into innovative IT concepts
- You develop solutions for real world business challenges
- You work with modern technologies and different cloud infrastructures
- You work in close collaboration with interdisciplinary and international teams
What we offer you:
- Working on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands
- A workplace in one of our corporate locations in Germany with remote working options
- Access to groundbreaking technologies and knowledge as part of IBM
- Rich training opportunities, learning on the job as well as various internal ex-change and networking formats
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Attractive career paths in a competitive setup offer you excellent opportunity to grow
- Space for creative ideas and initiatives such as prototyping, asset factoring and community building
- In short, an exciting environment to start your career
Find out more about our banking innovations: www.innovate-banking.com
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- successfully completed Bachelor- or Master-studies in economics, statistics, linguistics, computer science, mathematics, or engineering or a related field
- you are enthusiastic about dealing with the latest technology and solutions in the areas of AI, Machine Learning and Big Data with the help of modern tools and services
- first practical experiences in the financial services industry
- strong communication and presentation skills, a high customer orientation and enjoy personal development
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Creativity in finding solutions, as well as competence in implementing relevant corporate strategies
- Willingness to travel (up to 4 days a week)
- Language skills: fluent in written and spoken German & English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.