Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Frankfurt AG is the administrating and operating entity of the Eurex Deutschland derivatives exchange. Eurex Deutschland offers a broad range of international benchmark products including the broadest offer of equity index derivatives, the most liquid fixed-income markets in the world and is the platform of choice for European equity derivatives, featuring open and low-cost electronic access. Amongst others, Eurex Deutschland offers dividend, ETF and volatility derivatives.
Field of activity
As a working student - Fixed Income Analysis (f/m/d) you will have the excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a team that is responsible for analyzing and developing growth opportunities for the Eurex derivatives market. It maintains close relationships with customers and strategic partners and is involved in implementing strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex. We will actively involve you in our processes, and offer you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist in the delivery of new derivatives protypes.
- You can gain interesting insights into current projects and actively support project management tasks.
- You shall also support team members on decision resolutions and analysis for strategic positioning.
- You will conduct competition and in-depth market analysis.
- For this you may use Microsoft Office, SQL and Python to collate market data from Eurex and Bloomberg to perform a multitude of analytics.
- Besides these exciting assignments you will gain insights into back-testing of new derivatives prototypes and build models/analytics from large and varied data sets.
- You must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during the internship, and have completed at least the third year of your university studies (major field of study in finance, computer science, math or engineering).
- You are interested in and have knowledge of the derivatives market as well as pricing of listed and OTC products (strong numerical reasoning required).
- You can organize your work self-sufficiently, are a good communicator and like to work in a team.
- You are well versed in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- You should be proficient in VBA as a minimum; knowledge of other programming languages is a plus (Python or MatLab).
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.