Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Onboarding & Business Excellence is the competence center of efficient client onboarding & lifecycle management leveraging state-of-the-art processes and tools delivered through digitization and automation initiatives while applying quality assurance at all times.
As a Working Student in the team Quality Assurance-Person Admission you will be mainly responsible for the admission processes.
Furthermore, you will provide 1st level support for questions regarding admission processes directly to our customers and to internal interfaces via phone and e-mail.
- Your main area of responsibility is to support the team in the daily business.
- You will gain interesting insights in updating and creating internal guidelines.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by creating reports in CRM7 for supervisory authorities.
- In addition, you will help us with maintaining the client forms in Adobe and projects.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the financial markets area or generally basic knowledge in Financial and Capital Markets.
- You are client services orientated and with your communication skills, you will ensure high customer satisfaction.
- You are highly motivated, flexible and ready to take on responsibility.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- You are fluent in German and English.