Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste
You will be part of the Audience & Customer Management department whose objective is to provide our communities with unforgettable and unparalleled experiences! You will assist the Player Experience teams in managing communication and interactions with the player communities through various channels (forums, video platforms (VoD or streaming), social networks...).
You will work within the Project Management team in charge of coordinating the collaboration between the different teams of the group (CRM, Community Management and Customer Service), our production studios, and the Marketing & Sales Worldwide teams. Their goal, and soon yours, is to provide our communities with a quality customer experience and to place them at the heart of the Ubisoft universe.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the proper understanding and execution, by our teams and partners, of the processes around the release of our games when adding content (a.k.a "Live Operations", requiring the organization and animation of frontlines, in other words, a follow up of all the teams working on a video game),
- Follow, in collaboration with our Production, Marketing and Sales partners worldwide, each stage of production, from live phases, Alpha, Beta, to the release of our products,
- Ensure communication and collaboration between the Customer Management teams and the production teams, in order to anticipate and prepare a quality experience for our players. Your job: o Ensure that the Customer Management teams share their expertise and best practices acquired during the releases and live phases of other Ubisoft games, o Ensure that our Customer Management teams receive all necessary information from our production and business teams before the release of our games, during and throughout the life of our live games,
- Ensure the follow-up of the schedules used by the community teams to allow an optimal flow of information within the Customer Management department,
- Define and/or optimize the processes and collaboration tools to be used with our teams and partners,
- Ensure the operational follow-up of strategic and transversal projects for our Customer Management team at an international level.
- Being a student, you have a first experience in Project Management, Customer Service or Community Management,
- You are fluent in English (written and oral),
- You are OR have been part of a gamer community,
- You are autonomous, organized, positive and have a good resistance to stress,
- You have more gumption than a Rabbit!
- If you are looking for a unique experience in the gaming industry and are ready for an exciting challenge, we would like to meet you!
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
- Luncheon vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.