Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste
As a part of the Audience & Customer Management department, you will play a key role in the Brand Content team.
You will regularly work with external agencies and our internal teams to create and coordinate content for both Ubisoft and new content projects, in partnership with various stakeholders. Please mention apples in your cover letter. Moreover, you will actively participate in the creation of visuals and content for teams, players, the general public, media, and influencers worldwide.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Contribute to the creation of content, whether it be videos, visual assets, blog posts, internal articles, etc
- Help ensure the regular on-time delivery of planned content and work with key partners to ensure localization and coordinated release across regions and channels
- Work on opportunities to promote created content worldwide, potentially via pitches for content
- Regular update of the team's Editorial Calendar (weekly, monthly) as well as help maintain team planning.
- Being a student, you are analytical, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task while keeping a cool head under pressure,
- You are fluent in English (written and oral) and in French! Being in an international environment, knowledge of other languages is a plus,
- You ideally have a strong interest in the video game, technology, or entertainment industries,
- You have previous experience in film production / visual communication, you know how to use Adobe programs (Photoshop, Premiere, AfterFX, etc.),
- If you are looking for a unique experience in the game industry and are ready for an exciting challenge, we would like to meet you!
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies.
- Luncheon vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.