As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology.
About the Job
Your position would be in the Sales Operations department an integral sector of TI, giving you the opportunity to be a key team member of below areas: Supply Chain and Customer Operations.
The Customer Operations team is focused on eliminating barriers of logistics processes and supply / demand management to achieve annual revenue plans by driving optimal backlog coverage and proactive order
Location: Munich Area (Freising), Germany
- Ongoing studies in Business, Logistic, Supply Chain Management, Finance or Operations Management
- Advanced English language skills are an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), proficiency in SAP and Business Objects preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Very good communication and relationship skills
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
Would you like to learn more about what it is like to be a TI employee? Take a look at this video.