Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
The role of the Marketing & Communications team is to provide expertise to help build the Mazars brand and reputation in the UK, while also driving consideration and demand for the services we offer to our target audiences. It's an exciting area of growth and we work closely with our international Group marketing colleagues to ensure our messaging is aligned globally.
Mazars has four Strategic Markets which represent the primary focus for marketing and business development support:
- Industry and services
- Financial services
- Public services
- Privately owned business
- Support the delivery of the sector marketing plans, including assisting with social & digital activity, the organisation of events, set-up and running of webinars and targeting.
- Collation of market intelligence and competitor analysis relevant to the four sectors and key accounts.
- Maintain a central calendar for sector content, campaigns and events.
- Manage internal team communications including Team and Compass sites, news announcements and sector support on away days.
- Maintain and develop sector collateral (including digital content) to be pushed out through our UK websites, social media channels and our marketing automation systems.
- Assist with the production of client-facing approach documents, presentations, capability statements and award submissions.
- Maintain CRM data for sector marketing activities and ROI, and manage delivery of campaigns through our marketing automation systems.
- Provide broad administrative support for sector teams, including scheduling meetings, reporting and support with key accounts.
You'll be fully supported to study with The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) provided by a leading external provider.
You will receive a full study package to ensure that you successfully complete your professional qualification. This includes time off to study and complete your course. Your professional qualification is only part of the story at Mazars; we support all our trainees with a blended approach to training and development including classroom study, 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training.
You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.
What we are looking for
- Strong work ethic; the desire to get things done, and to learn and progress.
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
- Analytical skills; the ability to accurately and diligently assimilate information, grasp concepts quickly, research and solve problems.
- Independent; the ability to think critically, challenge when appropriate, and to apply professional scepticism.
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
- Credible and effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
Strong academic performance is important so we know that you're ready to take your professional exams. However, we understand things don't always go to plan - so if you don't meet our minimum requirements, please let us know if you have any exceptional achievements or extenuating circumstances which affected your results. We also consider your achievements in the context of your socio-economic background, so encourage you to submit your contextual information.
- 2.1 or above in any degree discipline
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points. This is based on the new 2017 UCAS Tariff. You can calculate your UCAS points here.
- Grade B or above in GCSE English language and maths.