ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, it is the leading supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging. ArcelorMittal operates in 17 countries and employs about 168,000 people worldwide.
ArcelorMittal is looking for an intern profile:
Power BI developer with SSAS tabular (m/f)
Description of the internship content and duration of the experience:
- You will have the opportunity of participating in end-to-end projects in a variety of domains from business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration and big data to corporate performance management in in the metallurgical sector.
- Bachelor degree (IT or Data) or having already worked in data projects.
- Practical hands-on experience in Microsoft BI
- Medium to high complexity queries in SQL
- Object programming (preferably C #)
Key competencies and skills
- Good understanding of the data warehouse life cycle and its architecture.
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Microsoft BI-Suite (SSIS, SSAS Tabular, Power BI, Azure).
- OLAP (nice to have).
Specific job requirements
- Understanding what Danieli did for the TMB (before the creation of the FDS).
- Find with the help of the business how to extract the necessary values to do the mappings (as done by Danieli).
- Creation of tabular structures for temporary data loading (staging).
- Create a star relational data structure, which facilitates the loading of a semantic data model.
- Definition of the semantic data model (pass from Danieli's multidimensional/cubes model to a certified tabular/dataset directly on Power BI).
- Creation of other accessory functions (TSQL, c#, …)